Website Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Account” means an account created by a customer which provides access to certain parts of the Sites.
“Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Sites; and
“We/Us/Our” Crown Sports Lockers (UK) Limited whose registered office address is Units 2 & 3 Torbay Business Park, Woodview Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7HP and whose Company Registration Number is 02521770.
2. Information About Us
1. Our Sites, are owned and operated by Crown Sports Lockers (UK) Limited whose registered office address is Units 2 & 3 Torbay Business Park, Woodview Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7HP and whose Company Registration Number is 02521770.
2. Our VAT number is 568 958 758.
3. Access to Our Sites and Account
1. Access to Our Sites is free of charge. No part of Our Sites requires payment of any kind in order to access or use it.
2. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Sites.
3. Access to Our Sites is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Sites (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Sites (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age.
5. When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
6. We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
7. You must not use anyone else’s Account.
9. If you wish to close and delete your Account, you may do so at any time. Deleting your Account will result in the removal of your information. Deleting your Account will also remove access to any areas of Our Site requiring an Account for access.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
1. All Content included on Our Sites and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. All rights are reserved.
2. Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 and 4.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Sites unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
3. You may:
1. Access, view and use Our Sites in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
2. Download Our Sites (or any part of it) for caching;
3. Print pages from Our Sites;
4. Download extracts from pages on Our Sites; and
5. Save pages from Our Sites for later and/or offline viewing.
4. Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Sites (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
5. You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Sites for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Sites for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; the making of personal copies for private use; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
5. Links to Our Sites
1. You may link to Our Sites provided that:
1. You do so in a fair and legal manner;
2. You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
3. You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Sites without Our express written permission; and
4. You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
2. You may link to any page of Our Sites provided you comply with the remainder of this Clause 5.
3. You may not link to Our Sites from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
1. Is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
2. Promotes violence;
3. Promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
4. Discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
5. Is designed or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
6. Is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
7. Is designed or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
8. Misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
9. Implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
10. Infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
11. Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
6. Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Sites is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
7. Goods, Pricing and Availability and Disclaimers
1. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of products available from Crown Sports Lockers correspond to the actual products, Crown Sports Lockers is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
2. Crown Sports Lockers does not represent or warrant that any products will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Sites.
3. All pricing information on the Sites is correct at the time of going online. Crown Sports Lockers reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
4. In the event that prices are changed during the period between an enquiry being taken and Crown Sports Lockers processing that order, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
5. All prices on the Sites do not include VAT.
6. All prices quoted on this website are Ex-Works unless otherwise stated.
7. The accuracy of the calculations carried out by our Sites are subject to a final check on receipt of your order. Crown Sports Lockers reserves the right to make adjustments should there be any error in the calculations. Crown Sports Lockers will notify you of any discrepancy in advance of payment and delivery.
8. The prices quoted on your order are guaranteed for 7 days until payment in full is received.
9. The Content on Our Sites does not constitute advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
10. Payments may be made by Electronic Transfer, Cheque or by Credit Card.
11. We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Sites will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
12. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Sites is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
8. Our Liability
1. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Sites or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Sites.
2. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Sites or any Content included on Our Sites.
3. If you are a commercial user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
4. We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Sites is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Sites (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Sites.
5. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Sites resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
9. Viruses, Malware and Security
1. We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Sites is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
2. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
3. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Sites.
4. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Sites, the server on which Our Sites is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Sites.
5. You must not attack Our Sites by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
6. By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Sites will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
10. Acceptable Usage Policy
1. You may only use Our Sites in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
1. You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
2. You must not use Our Sites in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
3. You must not use Our Sites to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
4. You must not use Our Sites in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
2. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Sites if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
1. Suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Sites;
2. Issue you with a written warning;
3. Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
4. Take further legal action against you as appropriate;
5. Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
6. Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
11.Privacy and Cookies
Use of Our Sites is also governed by Our Cookie and Privacy Policies, available here. These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
12. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
1. We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Sites after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
2. In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Contacting Us
14. Data Protection
1. Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
2. We may use your personal information to:
1. Reply to any communications you send to Us; and
2. Send you important notices, as detailed in Clause 14.
3.We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
15. Law and Jurisdiction
1. These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
2. If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
3. If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.